You may have noticed I’m not all there myself. When the time comes and I actually do get angry, I don’t like it too much, it makes me feel like I’m a different person, but then there’s another part of me that likes it…a lot. Because when your angry, you let out everything your holding inside. The stuff you want to be, but can’t because of your personality, the things you want to do as a reaction, but don’t because it’s not “nice”.
You become a person no one would recognize , and for awhile it would feel great. But then it leaves you and you realize, that it can be a selfish part of yourself that you let out. Or maybe it was reasoning that you let out, but then you go back to your old self.
Anger is a way to release all those pent up thoughts and emotions. But with the fact that you change slightly to a different person in doing so, but as it is, it is a part of you.
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (zindagisham109.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Mad As A Hatter (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily prompt:mad as a hatter (aimanpeer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (powerpointdesigns.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (priyaparulblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post- Mad as a Hatter (hippiebitch420.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (riseandtransform.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (wordzonapg.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter (angloswiss-chronicles.com)